Course Duration- 45 Days (2 Hours Daily)
This course has been mapped to the CCNA (200-125) certification track of CISCO and deals with the following Topics
- Managing Cisco Switches and Routers using IOS Commands
- Cisco commands for managing Infrastructure Security, Infrastrucutre Services.
- Design and implement Cisco WAN technologies
- Troubleshooting Cisco Devices
- Network Fundamentals
- IP Addressing
- Basic LAN Switching Technologies
- Advanced LAN switching technologies
- Working with CISCO devices
- Basic & advanced routing technologies
- Infrastructure Services
- Infrastructure Security Infrastructure Management
- Basic & advanced trouble shooting
- WAN technologies
Class Cunduction Mode-
Classes are running on Microsoft Team. It is very trusted online video confrencing app. Everyday's Class videos you will also get.
Requirements in Industries
Companies are in need of certified networking professionals with excellent working knowledge of protocols like IP, EIGRP, Serial, Frame Relay, IP RIP, VLAN’s etc for installing, configuring, operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting LAN, WAN and other networks. This course will help you to gain all these skills. You also receive a Jetking Certification on these skills. Following are some Job roles that you can look to work with after this course
1. IT Network Administrator L1
2. Network Engineer L1
3. System & Network Support Engineer L1
4. LAN Support Engineer L1
Who Can do this course ?
1. A technical graduate like a BE or a Bsc IT require no pre-knowledge and can pursue this course.
2. A Graduate or a 10+2 student who wants to make a career in the networking domain can take this course along with the Jetking Networking Essentials Module to complete this course.