Course Duration- 2 Month ( 2 Hours Daily)
- Install Windows Servers in Host and Compute Environments
- Implement Storage Solutions
- Implement Hyper-V
- Implement Windows Containers
- Implement High Availability
- Maintain and Monitor Server Environments
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS)
- Implement DHCP and IPAM
- Implement Network Connectivity and Remote Access Solutions
- Implement Core and Distributed Network Solutions
- Implement an Advanced Network Infrastructure
- Install and Configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Manage and Maintain AD DS
- Create and Manage Group Policy
- Implement Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Implement Identity Federation and Access Solutions
Classes are running in Online mode on Microsoft Team App.
Why should we do this Course ?
This Course will help you become a IT / Desktop Support engineer you can either work in the corporate sector under the below mentioned job roles or start your own hardware support venture
1. Field Support Engineer
2. Desktop Engineer
3. L1 Systems Support Engineer on Client Systems
About this Course-
Microsoft Server Technology is the collective name given to the group of operating systems that Microsoft has designed for supporting enterprise-level management, applications, data storage and communications. Along with possessing skills, it has become important that you effectively demonstrate your knowledge through certification.
This certification will empower you to effectively manage Microsoft servers, databases, applications, desktops and application development. You will be able to successfully design and build Windows Server Technology solutions, deploy, manage and maintain servers and seamless configure print and file services and showcase your specialization in the field of networking. This certification enables you to implement, build, troubleshoot and debug a specific Microsoft technology. Employment opportunities after receiving this certificate include System Administrator, Windows Server Administrator, Network Administrator and Monitoring Operator. This course will give you an edge over other job candidates by enabling you to successfully demonstrate deep knowledge of Microsoft technology.